BP Gas bottles

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I have been looking to buy Calor lite bottles and have come across these. A 10kg gas bottle is the same weight as a standard 6kg Calor/flogas bottle. My question is, how many people have these bottles? The pipe fitment is different? Is this an extra cost from normal propane bottles? Lots of advise please as not sure what to do!!

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I emailed the BP customer helpline on Friday about the same thing i.e. fitments/regulators. They appear to have a clip on regulator system, which is of course difficult for those with a built in regulator.

As soon as I get a reply, I will post it.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi presume you mean Bp Gaslight? If so it uses a 27mm clip on adapter. You will then connect to the bulkhead regulator using a Gaslow stainless steel hose which has the w20 screw connections at both ends.

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I have been using these bottles for years. Great to see how much gas you have left. I purchase my refills from Homebase. If you need the 27mm adaptor you can find them on Highbridge Caravans website.

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Just a little tip. The 27mm clip-on fits the French Cube, er, cylinders. We have a Cube we take over the Channel and can get replacements in garages and diy stores.

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
Jabberwock said:
Just a little tip. The 27mm clip-on fits the French Cube, er, cylinders. We have a Cube we take over the Channel and can get replacements in garages and diy stores.

However, there are two different adaptors which both fit the BP Light, but only one of these fits the Le Cube; you need the one with the take off via an elbow to get adequate clearance.

https://www.caravanaccessoryshop.co.uk/product/propane-clip-on-adaptor-27mm/3324?gclid=Cj0KEQjwxI24BRDqqN3f-97N6egBEiQAGv37hNAS9-uH0JgKCJa_IMqZDbf_H60ttRYmnZTrPCvDNkoaAoSf8P8HAQ
The, direct horizontal take off type like the following one fouls;

http://www.newquaycampingshop.com/27mm-lpg-cylinder-adaptor.html

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts