Bradcot Awning

Sep 18, 2005
Visit site
I have just purchased a 2005 Bradcot Active with the Steel Frame. Its to go on my Swift Sandymere. This is our first awning and I am struggling to understand the instructions. Does anyone have an "Idiots Guide" to putting this type of awning up?

Thanks

Rod

Nov 7, 2005
Visit site
I'm with Joe on this one...the ladies seem to follow these types of instructions much better than us men, which is amazing since if you show them a map it might as well be in Chinese.

But anyway Rodney, why do you think anyone should help you in this - nobody helped the rest of us, we just made complete dickheads of ourselves (I'm sure it's just a caravanners' initiation ceremony!). You get there in the end and if it's any consolation, the second time you do it, you will wonder what all the fuss was about...

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
When you get on site and start to put it up, watch for the others there. You will find them start to appear and sit outside their vans and pretend not to watch you. hehe

unfortunatly mate I dont think one could explain on here how to put it up.

If you have room at home or stoage try there without anyone watching. Oh and be prepaired for a few strong words with the better half

Its great fun really!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck

Kevin H

Sep 18, 2005
Visit site
When you get on site and start to put it up, watch for the others there. You will find them start to appear and sit outside their vans and pretend not to watch you. hehe

unfortunatly mate I dont think one could explain on here how to put it up.

If you have room at home or stoage try there without anyone watching. Oh and be prepaired for a few strong words with the better half

Its great fun really!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck

Kevin H
Many thanks for all the "Advice". I suppose that watching first-timers like us putting up an Awning is some compensastion for poor TV reception. Have decided to just do what the wife tells me (as usual)so expect awning to be re-decorated before the weekend is over.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts