Bradcot Bedroom Annexe

Oct 10, 2005
Visit site
I am looking for a bedroom annexe for a bradcot Active Awning (preferably secondhand) + inner but all the dealers I have contacted want to sell you a new one which doesn't include the inner. It can work out very expensive. I've looked on e-bay but the only ones for sale are the universal tie on ones which don't look very sturdy at all! Does anyone know where I might be able to buy a "cheap"!! annexe? Lesley

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lesley

I used the tie up annexe for a week in cornwall! two giddy teenagers and it stayed up fine, they are high enough in that there is no strain really !! Failing that towsure do quite a good selection of caravan stuff.

Tina x

Oct 10, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lesley

I used the tie up annexe for a week in cornwall! two giddy teenagers and it stayed up fine, they are high enough in that there is no strain really !! Failing that towsure do quite a good selection of caravan stuff.

Tina x
Thanks Tina - I'll give Towsure a ring to see what they've got on offer. Lesley

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You can buy a universal bedroom annex on Ebay designed to fit any caravan awning with a removable side panel that does not in itself fit in the awning rail. Starts at about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts