Bradcot Classic 960 size easy alloy poles question

Mar 11, 2008
Visit site
Hi Just got a 'set' of Easy alloy poles off ebay for a what I think is a really low price ( hundreds of pounds less than new ) . However, Im not sure if its missing a couple of bits. I have two support poles for the roof but no extra 'leg' support poles ( my old steel frame has both) . Should the easy alloy system have these extra leg support poles for a awning of this size???

Also any other pay of attaching the support poles other than 'clamp' brackets. I found these cut a ole in the fabric with the steel poles

Any help gratefully received !!

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Paul, yes there should be two extra legs and no, there is no other way of fixing them apart from the clamps.

TLC

Aug 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi Paul,

I have got a 960 Classic with easy up poles & I do have 2 extra leg supports that sit in between the 3 main poles at the front.

We have also found the clamps no problem at all.

Hope this helps?

Dec 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Paul

We have have a bradcote 950, I think ,it consists of two end sections with leg, end roof support and a connection for the front roof support, there is also a centre secion with a leg a roof support and two front roof supports, there is then two mid legs which fit between the centre and end legs with screw tighten clamps and finally, two roof supports with hook and screw tighten clamps, these roof support fit in the same place as the legs. If you are short of any parts or have any parts damaged then A1 Awnings of Cardiff are the official stockists(I was given their address by Bradcote, www,a1awnings.co.uk) and carry most parts in stock.

Hope this helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts