Breakdown Insurance

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
Hi all help needed please,

I have been trying to find a breakdown insurance for my caravan, i can find several for short breaks but none for long breaks 240 days at least, I have looked at some back info on this site but can not find an answer.

Thanks for any help.

gren.

Aug 6, 2008
Visit site
HI GREN,do you mean car and caravan,if so, its through caravan club ,its called mayday run by green flag there is no stipulation of size of caravan.if you wish to take your caravan abroad,this again through caravan club,red pennant,info on c/club website. hope this helps you. ALL THE BEST ALAN P/T

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
Hi Christine & Alan,

Thanks for the quick reply,

I think the C.C. only do 6 Months Euro breakdown Insurance but i will have a nother look.

Thanks again.

Gren.

Aug 6, 2008
Visit site
HI GREN,sorry i couldnt help you ,try alan rogers travel.we just come back from france for a month,my sister in law had a breakdown cover and personel cover with alan rogers.see how you go with them.ALL THE BEST ALAN P/T

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
This topic has been brought up two or three times in the last few weeks on this Forum mostly it is under Overseas Touring. As I have mentioned on those we have ADAC the German Breakdown Cover Partner Plus which is 98.70 Euro's per year. It covers everything you can think of and is for 12 months a year in Europe and the UK. If you look at my website under Clubs- Breakdown page it will tell you all about it and a link to ADAC too. On there too are other members experiences with ADAC Cover.

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
We are away for 120 days right now and have the Caravan Club's Red Pennant. They also do cover for longer trips, check it out on their website. You would need to become a member to get the Red Pennant.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts