broadway xmas lights and brass band weekend in dec

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi all ive booked a weekend at broadway cc site for the switch on lights at broadway. there having carrage rides, lights on, mulled wine, chestnuts, brass band, hot roast etc etc anybody else been there to see this before if so whats it like?.

thanks

jo

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi keith, its the weekend of friday 4th dec. theres lights on, hog roast, mulled wine, roasted chestnuts, brass ban etc etc. ive booked it the last 2 years this being the 3rd and had to cancel last minute. i just wondered if anyone on here had been before and what its like?.

jo

Jan 8, 2007
Visit site
hi jo,

we went 2 years ago.we were booked on broadway but had to cancell it due to gale force winds,so ended up in the travelodge in evesham.bummer.

its a great weekend with a great christmas atmosphere,you cant fail to like it.

if you get the chance they run a santa express steam train nearby[toddington i think] to cheltnam,if you have kids they'll love it.

the broadway site is nice over the christmas/new year time too with many vans covered in fairy lights etc.

hope you enjoy it[im very jealous]

dave

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Jo

How are you?

I didn't realise that they had this event in Broadway.

We have booked Moreton in the Marsh for the same weekend as they have the Edwardian evening in Bourton on the Water. Broadway sounds like alot fun, I hope you have a nice time.

Sam x

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Jo

We had been looking at having a few days at Broadway, but unfortunately have something else on that weekend.

Hope you enjoy it - sounds good

Keith

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts