Bryn Gloch Caravan Park ,Caernarfon.

Dec 7, 2005
Visit site
Brian,

Just come back from four nights at Bryn Gloch. The whole site is divided into four or five fields some fully serviced some not. The site has shop,laundry,games room, play area for children,and fantastic views of the surrounding mountains (which were snow covered). It also has entry/exit barriers controlled by a key code. The toilet blocks were large and spotless with warm showers and separate wash basin cubicles.

The waste and rubbish disposal areas were also very clean and tidy. All pitches were large and most as far as I could see were shingle although there is plenty of grass and well tarmac'd access roads. There is a dedicated dog exercise field and footpath walks along a river that runs by the site.

The road to the site A4085 is alittle narrow in places but dont let this put you off (We managed comfortably with a 22ft van) if worth it. Plenty to do and see in the surrounding areas.

Would We go back ?......too right.

Any more info just ask.

Cheers

Mike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brian this response has probably answered your posting under the heading "Chit Chat". Unfortunately, and I do not mean this in a personal way but most people east of the English/Welsh border have preconceived ideas of Wales. It is not as protrayed on TV by commedians as being all "boyo" and "sheep s******s". Wales is a very pleasant country and in the south and west of the country you will find a very warm welcome awaits any holiday maker. I cannot speak for north Wales as I have not visited this area for many years. Come to Wales and be very pleasantly surprised by the warm and cheerful greeting we give to our visitors.

Oct 11, 2005
Visit site
Just tried to book Bryn Gloch for a few days at Whitsun - quite disappinted to find that they only accept 7 days minimum bookings over the holiday period. Off to Beddgelert, me!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Back from our holiday and would recommend this site highly.

Brian
And where the Dickens have you been, all this time Brian?

Oh, holiday, I forget!

Besides holiday, where?

Oh, and why the recommendation for the site?

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol, yes been to North Wales as I promised the kids I,d take them abroad ;O) Site very clean and well run. Set in Snowdonia with a back drop of mountains you couldnt find a better place to unwind. Weather was very good with only one bad day but took the Maverick out and found some water to play with. Without offending our Welsh members I,d say it is like Cornwall before they finished the A30 /38. No crowds and a lot lot cheeper.

Also with its narrow roads it keeps away those big RVs with their line dancing passengers ;O)

Brian (".)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Now you see, that's what I have missed. The long, irrational ramblings of a St Albian(?) 8o) Welcome back to the land of the living Brian.

Sounds like you had a nice relaxing time in Wales, did they confiscate your passport for the duration or did you sneak in using the back of an RV for cover?

Hows Bina and the "little uns"?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm sure Colin will be there ready to repell any advancing on the border. That's if Lord B hasn't annexed Wales for his estate.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts