Brynich Caravan Site

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Hello all

Just returned from a 5 day break at Brynich Caravan site in Brecon. Just felt I needed to share with you what a great site it was. As expected from a CC site it was extremely clean and well maintained. We pitched near the park on a standard pitch which I felt was a large pitch. It has a lovely dog walk by the river and a nice little park for the little ones.
We are very new to caravanning but are having a great time.

We are off to Longleat next month and it cant come soon enough
smiley-laughing.gif

sally

May 9, 2009
Visit site
Hi Sally

My wife and I try and go to Brynich twice a year. I have booked for a week in September so far. Great walk along the canal into Brecon and the other way to Pencelli. Nice site in Pencelli ( Pencelli Castle) My cousin owns Dragonfly, the boat that takes trips on the canal. I now live in Sheffield but Brecon is a lovely part of the Welsh countryside. Close also to the Gower which we also love.

Enjoy your stay at Longleat.

Steve

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello Sally,
Longleat, what a fantastic site right next door to everything. You sometimes hear the animals at night and it is lovely to walk the grounds later in the day when all the day trippers have gone home, I am quite envious, but ho ho, we will make do with the Cotswolds.
Trish.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sally,
You will love Longleat, been 4 years on the spin with our grandson and looking forward poss next year to take our granddaughter. As someone has said its thrilling to hear the animals calling in the evening (mainly the sealions on the lake) My grandsons favorite place was the maze, He had cracked getting out and couldnt wait to go in with an adult and scamper off leaving then to find a way out. Also the Adventure playground was right up his street. Would recommend you do the animal park first thing of a morning before too many visitors turn up and the big cats have a sleep in the afternoon.
Hope you enjoy it as much as us but me prepared for what is a very busy site!
PS, Dont take your car into the Monkey Jungle, you have been warned....
PPS Asda just up the road towards Frome.

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the responses. I love longleat, Ive been going there for years, but have never been to the site. It is so exciting and my son is looking forward to going to the "jungle" (as he calls it). The site looks great x

Jan 28, 2008
Visit site

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts