Business as usual?

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
This
Next Tuesday we will brave a 200 mile drive to north Devon to sort out my mum. She was taken to hospital two days ago with a suspected stroke. Taken home the same day and cared for by the Pathfinder team at her own home last 48 hours. Excellent reaction and forward planning by the NHS, If we are stopped by Police we have been told to refer them to the hospital who will confirm our journey is essential. Now that is excellent intelligent service. Clearly they have triaged what is and what is not life threatening.
Dusty
Sorry to hear about your mum i am pleased about the NHS Response i hope she make a great recovery (Take care keep safe) when travelling .

Attachments

• download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Dustydog
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
To both OC & DD, I'm sorry to read of both of your relative's need for urgent hospital care. I hope the both do well.
DD may your journey be uneventful and easy. There should be fewer traffic problems any way.

It just shows how much planning and care goes into these medical considerations, with a view to minimise the possibility of cross covid contaminations.

Thumbs up to the NHS. It's usually there when you really need it.

Good luck to all of you.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Next Tuesday we will brave a 200 mile drive to north Devon to sort out my mum. She was taken to hospital two days ago with a suspected stroke. Taken home the same day and cared for by the Pathfinder team at her own home last 48 hours. Excellent reaction and forward planning by the NHS, If we are stopped by Police we have been told to refer them to the hospital who will confirm our journey is essential. Now that is excellent intelligent service. Clearly they have triaged what is and what is not life threatening.
Sorry to hear that. Have you anything printed to show the position that you could take with you, to save time if you are stopped?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. Have you anything printed to show the position that you could take with you, to save time if you are stopped?
Thanks Ray. Yes . We have a letter from the hospital for her cardiology appointment and a text msg for the stroke unit. A good point you raise that will help others too

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts