Super Pitch Connection only used once three months old £10
Aquaroll plus bag only used three times £23
S A S Wheel Clamp only 6 months old £30
Tell you more when i have brought them
REGARDS TO YOU ALL

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Latest update got a Porch Awning from a friend
Outdoor Revolution Compactalite Pro 325 Awning ( we like it because it would be very easy to put up)
Regards ...

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Beachball said:
Latest update got a Porch Awning from a friend
Outdoor Revolution Compactalite Pro 325 Awning ( we like it because it would be very easy to put up)
Regards ...

We got one of those off www.preloved.co.uk for £40. Only been used once or twice. We only use it in winter as you can pack it away wet and when you spread it out to dry later, it does not take up much room and dries quickly.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Well this one will be put up and then i will use (Grangers Fabsil 600 ml) and resealed it all inside and leave it on the Caravan and it comes with a extra roof tension bar .
This will do for starting out and then we might buy a brand new (Porch Awning ) a bit later but there are things on the lists we need now.
REGARDS .

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Beachball said:
Well this one will be put up and then i will use (Grangers Fabsil 600 ml) and resealed it all inside and leave it on the Caravan and it comes with a extra roof tension bar .
This will do for starting out and then we might buy a brand new (Porch Awning ) a bit later but there are things on the lists we need now.
REGARDS .

Hi Beachball. I don't want to be negative, but some lightweight porch awnings are not great in windy conditions. Which is OK if you are there to take it down if it gets very stormy; but are you sure your awning is OK to be left unattended on a seasonal pitch? Apologies if I have misunderstood.
mel

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Mel
I think this one will ok it comes with Stainless Poles and some fibreglass ones and it quite heavy and with it support straps i cannot see this coming down . Also our seasonal spot has hedges behind and between the pitches we are not in the open so the wind can only come one way at the front .
REGARDS

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Good. I didn't want you to turn up to a tangle of poles, guyropes and torn canvas after a storm.
mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts