C&CC website

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Having (tried) to use this site for the first time since I've read about the changes I find it one of the most user un-friendly sites I've ever come across
smiley-yell.gif
Having put in the length of my caravan, which the CC keeps on it's database so I don't have to bother with, I then put in the width. When clicking 'Next' I keep getting the message 'Please enter the length of your equipment'. Apart from entering this info numerable times I find it rather personal
smiley-embarassed.gif
Are they doing a census so that they can cut down on the size of the urinals so as to be able to pay for Braithwaite Fold?
smiley-laughing.gif
Maybe the site was playing up because I missed this info out because I couldn't find inches, only feet or metres
smiley-undecided.gif

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Lord Braykewynde said:
Having (tried) to use this site for the first time since I've read about the changes I find it one of the most user un-friendly sites I've ever come across
smiley-yell.gif
Having put in the length of my caravan, which the CC keeps on it's database so I don't have to bother with, I then put in the width. When clicking 'Next' I keep getting the message 'Please enter the length of your equipment'. Apart from entering this info numerable times I find it rather personal
smiley-embarassed.gif
Are they doing a census so that they can cut down on the size of the urinals so as to be able to pay for Braithwaite Fold?
smiley-laughing.gif
Maybe the site was playing up because I missed this info out because I couldn't find inches, only feet or metres
smiley-undecided.gif

The new website is rubbish and probably designed by amateur year one developers and unless they improve it drastically by May we will be leaving the C & CC and all Parksey's hard work in getting us to join will be down the drain. I bet CS sites are losing out drastically.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Even as a staunch supporter of the often much maligned C&CC I must admit that the launch of the new site booking system could and should have been handled much better than it has been.
A browse on any caravan related internet forum will show the level of disappointment and frustration from C&CC members with the new system. The club are aware of the problems and say that they are working hard to resolve the issues.
The C&CC have issued an apology and have included a feedback form for members to let the club know what the remaining problems with the system are, Click Here for the F.A.Q. and feedback form.

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Tried to use it yesterday. I was a fan last year but this year the site is as bad as another well known one. I couldn't pay the deposit- clicked several times and had to phone. Call centre guy was excellent and finished the deal but I did have to wait 6 minutes. Come on CCC get your act together.

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
I had the same problem last week when booking a site for Easter. It was SO TORTUOUS getting to the actual booking as I had to keep epaeting the same information every time I tried another site to see if it had availability. When I finally found a site and began booking the site hung afer I had paid before I got any confirmation. Unsure if my booking had gone through or not. I could not phone up then on Sunday
I then had to phone up and wait 10 minutes to speak to an operator on the following Monday, On hold for 10+ minutes before finally getting through and learning that my booking had been made. The operator was helpful and sent me both an email and a written confirmation.
I'm sure many folk would have given up and booked elsewhere.
NOT IMPRESSED - I have been a CCC member for nearly 20 years.
Tim

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I know exactly how you guys must feel when confrunted with a site that you have used for years only to discover that a new system has completly brought you such frustration, being a member of the CC club I too was completly baffled by the latest program, it took a lot of swearing , asking questions via Google whatever I did I could not get access to my bookings , eventually after logging on after several attemps I clicked on Profile which greeted me with my Name,and hey presto, I could use the program as before , could change my details for which LB had a problem.

TRENDING THREADS