C.O.S. A storage site asking for CHRIS Reg!

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
We have recently been asked on our renewal form to provide our CHRIS number.

Can anyone tell me if this is something that C.O.S.A have introduced or the storage site!

Many thanks

Allyson

Apr 12, 2005
Visit site
Hi Allyson,

we renewed our storage last week in manmoel and they didn't ask us for our cris number, just told them our pitch number and top compound.

Regards Paul

May 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi Allyson and Paul,

My van is also stored at Manmoel, (top Compund) I renewed my yearly storage at the end of April and I was asked by Shaun in the office for my cris number it was also writen on my new contract form.

Hope this helps

Graham (Ponty)

Apr 21, 2007
Visit site
we looked into upgrading our storage yard to cosa and on the information pack they said we had to ask all caravans for chris no and a lot more info. we ended up not upgrading

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Allyson and Paul,

My van is also stored at Manmoel, (top Compund) I renewed my yearly storage at the end of April and I was asked by Shaun in the office for my cris number it was also writen on my new contract form.

Hope this helps

Graham (Ponty)
Thanks Graham (Ponty)

Strange that Paul was not asked for it!

Is that Pontypool or Pontypridd?

Have a good season.:)

Allyson

May 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi Allyson,

It's Pontypridd.

I was wondering if it's anything to do with security checks made by the police, I was reading somewhere on one of the forums that a site somewhere up country had over 75% of stolen caravans stored on their site, if you think about it if the police had to check every Cris No on every van in the compound it would take ages and probably never get done, this way if the office has got a copy of the cris No it's less time consuming to check. I don't know any ideas.

Regards

Graham (Ponty)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts