C4 Series - Heston Blumenthal & Little Chef

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Please excuse the random nature of this post, but I'm sure you have all eaten at a Little Chef at some point, and I'll bet you have an opinion about it!

As you might already know, Heston Blumenthal has taken on the challenge of revamping the roadside restaurant chain Little Chef. Two Four Broadcast is making the C4 series which will be following Heston, with his reputation for culinary perfection, gastronomic innovation and expensive meals, in his mission to find a new identity for the nation's once-favourite fast food chain.

We want you to share with us your unusual & funny stories about Little Chef. Maybe you worked or ate at the very first Little Chef? Has anyone eaten there every day for the last 20 years? Do you have any film footage of your family enjoying a meal there years ago? What are your memories of trips to Little Chefs? When and why did you visit the restaurants? We need to know what it is that made Little Chef your choice of pitstop on the road, and why you do or don't still eat there today.

You can email us with your stories & contact details at: littlechefstories@twofour.co.uk

Thanks very much

Kimberly

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi all,

Sorry to say the email address I posted before hasn't been working properly, so if you tried to contact me, it may have bounced back.

Please do re-send to the same address: littlechefstories@twofour.co.uk as it's up and running now.

Thanks again for your time, we really appreciate and hope you watch out for the series!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts