cadac carri chef deluxe- uneven heat?

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
just brought the above cadac two days ago and tried it for the first time today and there is visible difference in the flame(higher flame towards cadac regulator)and when i placed the bbq grill on i could also feel a variance of heat between front and back(hot regulator-cooler opposite end)

Surely this cannot be right?

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
its just my luck just lately everything i purchase seems to have a fault or is broken?now i have to go through the hassle of making phone calls and waiting for couriers.

thankyou for you response

Aug 14, 2007
Visit site
We recently bought a Cadac and had a problem with it. We contacted Cadac directly they were excellent. The service we received was second to none. They were more than efficent and went out of their way to help us. Hope you have the same experience.

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
We recently bought a Cadac and had a problem with it. We contacted Cadac directly they were excellent. The service we received was second to none. They were more than efficent and went out of their way to help us. Hope you have the same experience.
i have just emailed them with details and hope they can help me out without too much hassle.

thankyou for your comments

Aug 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi Steve,

We had what is known as a light back or flash back. When I turned the Cadac off there was a noise and then a few mins later we noticed the plastic shield and knob in flames and was melting. Cadac have said this has happened before but usually the connector has only been tightened by hand but my husband had tightened it with plyers. When I phoned Cadac they were really helpful and said they would send out a new burner we had it within a few days. I then contacted them again requesting to purchase a new gas connector and they said no problem they would send one out foc. I received this in the post the next afternoon. I could not fault Cadac on the after care we have recieved and would reccommend them to anyone.

Karen

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Hi Steve,

We had what is known as a light back or flash back. When I turned the Cadac off there was a noise and then a few mins later we noticed the plastic shield and knob in flames and was melting. Cadac have said this has happened before but usually the connector has only been tightened by hand but my husband had tightened it with plyers. When I phoned Cadac they were really helpful and said they would send out a new burner we had it within a few days. I then contacted them again requesting to purchase a new gas connector and they said no problem they would send one out foc. I received this in the post the next afternoon. I could not fault Cadac on the after care we have recieved and would reccommend them to anyone.

Karen
thankyou for your reply karen.Was it just a case of contacting them and they sort it over the phone?do they require any information reciept number,serial number?thanks for your time

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts