Calor Lite Recall IMPORTANT...PLEASE READ

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Mark31415 said:
Can someone the going rate for an almost full calor-lite bottle? I've got one that is now surplus. It's been used for testing the heating when we first got the van and perhaps 3 kettles full of water. With all the deposits, rentals, refills etc, not easy to work out a fair price for one.

Mark, Your are not allowed to sell the gas bottle as it is the property of Calor gas, I paid £24.86 for my last one, why not just use it up and then return it to Calor, if it is surplus.

OC, it's been a relatively calm day, only a week to go until we will be down to three.

Studio-20190512-165038.jpg

Dec 13, 2017
Visit site
I've sold the caravan so no longer have a need for it. No chance of finding the original paperwork to get my deposit back so will just get what I can for it. Given the rarity of the lite bottles I can only assume the gas in it is worth quite a bit more than usual gas although I will of course not be selling the bottle itself. :)

Perfectly happy for a moderator/admin to delete these messages to keep thread on-topic.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Mark, back on thread, legally you can only return to a dealer, so take it back and see if he gives you more than the £7 that Calor can offer for a no contract bottle.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts