Cambrils Park

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
I have more or less decided on Cambrils Park for summer 2006. Has anyone got experience of this park, particularly how big the pitches are and will they easlily accomodate a twin axle. (8 metres long)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi graham we spent 2 weeks in august at cambrils we have a twin axle bailey senator and struggled a bit but there are lots of people on site ready to help, we had a great time the 2 pools are fab if you have kids they will have a ball.its a 10 min walk to the beach which is nice and clean i would also suggest to take bicycles as there is a cycle route that runs alongside the beach you can get to salou and cambrils port much quicker on the bikes otherwise its a good hours walk to cambrils port hope this helps

sharon

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We've been several times to Cambrils Park. The pitches are not enormous and the roads are quite narrow, but as said there's plenty of help. The facilities are first class - washblocks are beautifully clean and well equipped - and well maintained, too, which is equally important. The pools are great, the restaurant offers good quality, good value food, there's a supermarket on site, a cash machine, a coffee shop, bread shop, bar and games rooms, plus nightly entertainment. It's a short walk, across what can be a busy road, to the beach - and there are lots of places to visit around the area. We like it there - but we've always been out of high season, so wouldn't like to comment on what it might be like in peak period. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi graham, we was in this park in july and have already booked again for 2006,we had a 5.5 metre van and some of the pitches looked tight but plenty of hands to manhandle onto your pitch.it was the best site we have stayed on,when are you going and from where?

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve

We will be going late July or early August ( school holidays )

Proberbly go Plymouth Santander to cut down on the travelling. Not that it bothers me I would sooner drive all the way but with a 7 year old it can be a bit stressfull

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi graham, we will be on site 1st 2 weeks in august,driveing down from central scotland,1506 miles,dover to callias,2 and a bit days, long drive but worth every mile

TRENDING THREADS