campsite help needed

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
I posted this in wrong place first so have C&P to here

:) Hello everyone

It has been a while since I have been on PC.

Home at the moment from Canada so no caravan...

I am wanting to take my grandsons to france but out of touch with current sites and no caravan. So I need sites that have accommodation. I have been on Eurocamp but they dont have sites where I'm wanting to go .

I am looking for about 4 days around poitiers and 5/6 in Loire
My plan was to go Poitiers for futuroscope, old poitiers. a day ambling about.
In Loire day at Chinnon castle, st Hilaire, vouvray the last 2 for wine LOL
I have been on Futuriste website and they only take sat to saturday bookings and i don't want to risk turning up to see if they have an empty accom on spec they would let me have.
I don't want parc de fierbois don't like the site at all now
and domaine de la breche is ok except for mosquitoes which I don't do well at all and I remember they are a bad site for that...

So if anyone can suggest anything to me it would be a big help..

being away for 3 years I have missed family and boy missed my caravan and france etc

thanks in advance

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
smiley said:
...and domaine de la breche is ok except for mosquitoes which I don't do well at all and I remember they are a bad site for that...

Thanks for the tip , that's where we off to in 4 weeks B)

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
smiley said:
...and domaine de la breche is ok except for mosquitoes which I don't do well at all and I remember they are a bad site for that...

I’m sure you’ll have nothing to worry about though Craig. They don’t like the bitterness of the alcohol ! :p

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Icaru5 said:
Craigyoung said:
smiley said:

I’m sure you’ll have nothing to worry about though Craig. They don’t like the bitterness of the alcohol ! :p

Oh there'll be no shortness of that I must assure you... I'll try not to post too many pictures though :p

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts