Can it get worse

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Is it still getting worse? Today went on the market.com just to see what my insurance would be in 4 weeks time . Last year £ 455 today £ 1200. I have not received my present insurance quote but keeping fingers crossed. History,68 years driving.4years ago whilst parked tipper lorry reversed into the car, admitted liability.few weeks ago got hit as the thread says.
Market.com sites deal with average age , drivers. Too young or in our cases retired the dot coms don’t want us . Talk to your own Insurers when you get the renewal. Not happy? Talk to a good Insurance Broker.

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Well now know what my insurance has come to..As I said last year £455 and now £ 790, asked why as I do have their 9 years discount and they replied without it it would be much higher.

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
So to continue, decided to go for a week at Horsley fishing . First day enjoying my catch then get phone call my Sister in law has fallen down the stairs and is in a bad way. Her injuries are similar to what my wife had. Four days later got call my brother in law has passed away. Jeeze what more?. Think I will leave my phone at home next time

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Both pieces of news sad to hear its been a difficult year, but from what you said you are a fighter so hopefully the future is kinder .Enjoy your fishing

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts