Can someone ID the exact model of this van?

Apr 20, 2024
Visit site
Hello all,
Thanks for all the help with the Buccaneer gas problem. It is all sorted now and I'm sitting in it on a lovely sunny day in Orkney.

Someone has offered me another 'van, a 1988 Swift, way down south near Inverness and all I have is a pair of photos. Can someone identify the exact model please so I can genKates caravan.jpg up on it? I can't quite read the model details on the port bow.
Thanks in advance, H

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Our first caravan was a Swift Rapide 14/4 the bigger brother of this one,great starter van, basic but reasonably comfortable, we towed it with a Montego diesel estate, had the advantage that you could see through the van back window from the car interior mirror

Apr 20, 2024
Visit site
Our first caravan was a Swift Rapide 14/4 the bigger brother of this one,great starter van, basic but reasonably comfortable, we towed it with a Montego diesel estate, had the advantage that you could see through the van back window from the car interior mirror
Thanks, woodiesboy.
The immediate role for the 12/4 is as temporary accommodation while sorting the new hoose, so it will be parked in the garden. Good to know about its towability, though, and assume a 15 plate HDI Berlingo would manage OK?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts