Cannock Chase C&CCC Site

Feb 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi, Thinking of trying here in a few weeks time for a weekend. Has anyone ever been. Are there any woodland walks from the site to save getting the car out ?

Thanks

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
This site is not far from where I live so have not stayed there but have visited,It is in a very nice spot,quite small and very shaded.A lot of the site is very steep so you will need plenty of blocks although I think some are available there.It can suffer if the weather is very wet.

As regards dog walks there is access directly off the site onto Cannock Chase where there are paths that you can walk probably for a two week holiday without using the same path twice!

Feb 12, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for the info Tony, although the walks sound great, not sure if the site is badly slopping. We're fairly new to caravaning. One to concider though, thanks for replying.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
sorry if my comments put you off there are a few flatter pitches but those that are sloping are a bit steep.

If you are in Caravan Club you could try High Onn which claims one of the longest dog walks or If only C&CC try Kinsbury Water Park both would be ideal with your dog,High Onn is the more remote of the two.

Feb 12, 2006
Visit site
sorry if my comments put you off there are a few flatter pitches but those that are sloping are a bit steep.

If you are in Caravan Club you could try High Onn which claims one of the longest dog walks or If only C&CC try Kinsbury Water Park both would be ideal with your dog,High Onn is the more remote of the two.
Thanks Tony, much appreciated, we booked into Kingsbury October last year but they rang to cancel because of flooding. Perhaps it's time to try again !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts