cannock Chase

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Have you considered CC & C site at Cannock Chase? How about CC site at High Onn, only a few miles to the Chase and always quiet. There is a CS at Hednesford called Carney Pools. The last 2 have EHu but no loos.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Local area to me but cant think of any CL/CS to suggest but as already mentioned the CC&C site is good with paths directly onto the chase.
The two CLs I have used are Haywood Park farm,Shughborough which is ideal if you want to visit Shugborough Hall or The White Lodge,Great Haywood with easy walk into Shughborough Hall and good canal walks with farm shop across the road, this site is perhaps the better of the two and has hook ups.

Hope that helps mate from times past!

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Where on earth have you been old man?
We actually stayed at the CCC site, and would have called on you had we known.
We were so impressed with the site that we will be back, so you may not have escaped yet!
All is good here in GoC, hope it is so with you and yours.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Emmo , last five years or so have been working in a Jobcentre which was great fun :blink: but have now finished and officially retire on friday when I hit 65. Not done much in the van in that period as getting holidays approved to match with SWMBO was not easy plus I have had a couple of hernia ops but with luck we can use the van a lot more now. I keep tabs on Parksy on Facebook but are his Lordship or Colin from Bridgend still about.

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Morning Tony. Good to hear all's well.
Not heard from Colin or LB for ages. I did email LB early last year, and he is well, but concentrates on the Caravan club forum now, I believe,
I'll raise a glass to you Friday, mate.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts