Cannot find a 50 cms blind trim for bailey magenta window, in fact cannot find a trim at all?!!

Jun 27, 2022
Visit site
Hi,

I had an accident with my caravan a year ago and out kitchen window was ripped off. It took most of the year to find replacement but now we've discovered the metal trim to hold the blind in place is gone. I can only assume it was lost during the repairs. I can find replacement handles for the blind on ebay and other sites easily enough but not the trim. I need to find one urgently as we decided the sell her after all the repairs were finally completed as our growing family are too big for the little two berth. I didn't mention it in the ad at the time because I didn't notice it until I went to recheck all the blinds for tension.

I haven't mentioned it to the buyer yet as I thought would be easy enough to find and replace but it's really proving a struggle. Are they really that rare to find or am I using the wrong search terms?

The buyer has already knocked me down on price and I am willing to throw in some extras as compensation. But if I could fix it or bet the parts at least, even better. Or even an alternative repair like perhaps a velcro strip to hold it down ? I've attached pics of the blind as is.

Very grateful for any advice or tips.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Have you tried SFM or Premier Towing Services, or a local caravan breakers? Good luck.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts