Car massage seat or Heated seats ?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We have a 2017 Sportage 182 bhp diesel- KX4 which has heated and cooling leather seats and heated steering wheel.
Not had these benefits in a car before this one, but they do come in useful on cold winter mornings, especially as where we live it's quite rural.
As with others, SWMBO prefers this car to our other hand cart (2016 Suzuki Baleno 1.0 3 cylinder turbo petrol).

Steve
Hi Steve when i ordered my tiguan it was suppose to be SE version and two- wheel- drive ,because i was waiting a long time for it to arrive . Volkswagen dealer rang and said we might have a car with a higher spec that in stock .so i had a look to me this is a luxury car never had these extra benefits .

Sep 12, 2021
Visit site
Hi Steve when i ordered my tiguan it was suppose to be SE version and two- wheel- drive ,because i was waiting a long time for it to arrive . Volkswagen dealer rang and said we might have a car with a higher spec that in stock .so i had a look to me this is a luxury car never had these extra benefits .

Very nice indeed, nice one. We get so spoiled these days with what we expect as "standard" on cars........remember the days when a radio and heated rear screen were extras, and air con was just about unheard of!!

Reactions: otherclive
Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Heated seats/steering wheels are a bit like climate control. You don't need them UNTIL you have had a car with it fitted. It then becomes an essential!

Reactions: Hutch

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Heated seats/steering wheels are a bit like climate control. You don't need them UNTIL you have had a car with it fitted. It then becomes an essential!
I was very glad of my heated steering wheel and seats this afternoon, the weather has turned colder

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I was very glad of my heated steering wheel and seats this afternoon, the weather has turned colder
Same here, a 45 mile run up to Royal Leamington Spa, to see youngest son this evening, minus 1c on the way up and minus 3c on the way back at 10pm, but alas no heated steering wheel, car away into it's warm garage at 7c.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Well i was pleased with my heated steering wheel and seats this morning it was minus 3 certainly gone colder

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
My heated wheel will be back on again as it’s another run today to Coventry Walsgrave hospital for BIL. Mrs OC will be staying up there for a while. Three trips in six days.

• Wow
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
My heated wheel will be back on again as it’s another run today to Coventry Walsgrave hospital for BIL. Mrs OC will be staying up there for a while. Three trips in six days.
Coming down the Fosse way last night and just where the huge HS2 construction area is, on the hill, a water leak on the road that would be dangerous this morning, but the road was gritted.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I just order a Shiatsu vibration full back massage cushion car chair seat pad mat and heat as back up for new car (but we will test it out in my wife car just make sure everything is okay) .

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Coming down the Fosse way last night and just where the huge HS2 construction area is, on the hill, a water leak on the road that would be dangerous this morning, but the road was gritted.
Thanks I branch off at Halford then via Warwick. Could do with heated washer nozzles. -4 as we left and even with a -10 mix they were very reluctant to defrost. Car had not been used fir three days and guess. volatile content had evaporated. BIL still in. AE and admitted late last night. No ward bed available. They have let my wife in to see him. Will be heading south solo soon.

• Wow

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts