car pride caravan shampoo ???

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
has anyone used the Car pride caravan shampoo? went into my local £1 shop yesterday and saw it there 1Ltr bottles for a quid bought 2 of them as i am running out of Autoglym caravan cleaner and thought a pound sounds like a bargain, also they recon that you can use this product to rinse off after washing to leave a sparkling shine, has anyone used this before?

i will confess that i am a car valetor and have always used the autoglym products as i can get it at a good price from the mobile trade sales guy, but i thought for a 1£ it was too good to miss out
smiley-laughing.gif
if tis stuff is any good i will get a trolley full the next time i go there.

John

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought 2 recently, but not had chance to use it yet. Like yourself if any good will be getting a trolley full next time im in there

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
haha i will be trying it out next weekend if the weather stays like this, will let you know what its like, thats if i can get to the tap in the storage area before anyone else
smiley-laughing.gif
. then off to get lots more if any good, hoping to put the solution through a pressure washer on fine mist.

Jan 15, 2008
Visit site
I have used the Poundland shampoo and it is brilliant cleans the van easily including the dreaded black streaks,and at 25p per wash its a bargain and far cheaper than Autoglym which I too have previously used

TRENDING THREADS