CARAVAN ALARM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
JUST ORDERED A SERIES 5 BAILEY PROVENCE,WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE END OF MARCH BEFORE IT IS DELIVERED,THINKING ABOUT AN ALARM FOR IT ,MY BAILEY PAGEANT CHAMPAGNE HAS GOT THE FACTORY FITTED ALARM,CAN ANY BODY RECCOMEND ONE FOR MY NEW VAN.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Darren

Unable to comment, as yet, on an appropriate alarm for the Bailey Provence....so will be waiting, like you, to see what suggestions/comments if any come up. I wanted to say, however, welcome to the "club" as it were, we collected our Series 5 Provence in August and have been absolutely delighted with the it - superb all round and a great warrranty as you no.= the best in the market place! Good luck and very happy caravanning when you pick it up......Like us I am sure that you won't be disappointed. All the best- Pete.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Who takes any notice of car or caravan alarms anyway? Prevention is better than cure, so get your new 'van fitted with Thiefbeaters microdots, it and its components are rendered totally un-nickable as any bits of it are readily identified by the Plod, therefore having no value to any tea-leaf. Costly? Yes @

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts