Caravan and motorhome club

May 16, 2017
Visit site
Am I right in thinking that as I am a member, I have put my son on my second card. I have added his caravan to my details. He can use the club sites too.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
This is from The Club's Rules.
No disrespect to the OP but what he is doing is similar to Insuring a vehicle with the child as an additional driver. The Child is actually the main driver and so the Insurer is being defrauded and we all know the consequences of that!
Go with the Prof's advice and ask The Club.

Family Member
any permanent resident of a Full Member's household who is related to the Full Member and who, not being a Joint Member, is not less than 18 years of age and who, desiring the status of member, has paid the appropriate subscription (or in respect of whom the appropriate subscription has been paid);

Joint Member
any one permanent resident of a Full Member's household who is related to that Full Member and who, not being a Family Member, and not less than 18 years of age and who, desiring the status of member, has been so nominated by that Full Member and, in the exercise of the discretion of the Executive Committee, has been granted joint membership;

TRENDING THREADS