caravan ban on motorways

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Nigel must be fully recovered from his Op, as there is certainly nothing wrong with his imagination!! .....
smiley-wink.gif

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
I was convinced. And I wrote it!

Am off the drugs, but being home on sick leave for 10 weeks does strange things to your mind...

Hope you enjoyed our little bit of mischief! And for any that haven't seen it, you can view it here...

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I showed this to my husband earlier, he then started looking at the calendar to see which dates we are traveling over easter. My giggles gave it away and then he saw the date of the post.....
Although, I read the other day that the EU want to ban petrol & diesel cars in cities by 2050 so you could quite easily believe this tale...well done, very amusing :)

May 9, 2009
Visit site
I admit I fell for it hook line and sinker. We tend to travel on a weekend when we go away, the first trip being Easter Sunday. France travelling down to Dover on a Saturday and Somerset on a Sunday. We were thinking about cancelling all these until my wife suggested it is an April fool. I looked at the date it was written and it was such a relief.

Well done

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Taff said:
I admit I fell for it hook line and sinker. We tend to travel on a weekend when we go away, the first trip being Easter Sunday. France travelling down to Dover on a Saturday and Somerset on a Sunday. We were thinking about cancelling all these until my wife suggested it is an April fool. I looked at the date it was written and it was such a relief.

Well done

Taff, you can go to the top of the class for admitting you fell for it, I actually wonder if any-one else fell for it and are too embarrassed to admit it. Got to admit I did'nt read it until later in the day, but it was a good one.

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Nigel, did it not enter your head that those idiots in Brussels will now debate this and have few trips round european motorways on ex's weighing up if it could work.Don't laugh a lot of stupid things are done in Brussels think about the banana, must before 4" long and not bent, anyone got any more stupid directives from our so called eurocrats.
NigelH
Ps didn't fall for it but am worried some one may think its a good idea, hope you don't shoot yourself in the foot Nigel eh! eh!

TRENDING THREADS