Caravan Bedding

May 25, 2008
Visit site
HI I'm a newbie,I have just bought a Lunar Delta 2008 and I require bedding does any forum members have any links etc where I can get bedding and also sleeping bags,sorry to be a pain guys ,I just want to get it right,also I don't want to pay through the roof as we are just starting off many thanks Ian

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Hi Ian,

What type of beds do you have in your Lunar? For example, I have a fixed island bed in my Sprite, and except for splashing out on the shaped Duvalay mattress protector we use a spare flat sheet & regular duvet. We then bought some regular domestic pillows from Tesco.

Before that we used the Hi-Gear 2 season sleeping bag we had from when we took a tent (Purchased from Go Outdoors - but I don't recommend them had too many issues with faulty stuff)

Thanks,
Paul.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Ian, In our Coachman we have the side bed with a slight cutaway, at first we bought Duvalay, fitted sheets and a topper mattress, then decided to replace the mattress with a memory foam one specially made, it is really good very comfortable, BUT, my mistake, went for a 9 inch thick one instead of 6 inch. The Duvalay sheets are really a tight fit so we now just use a normal fitted sheet and tuck under the overhanging bit. On top we just have a normal duvet and pillows. As soon as you mention "Caravan" the prics go up.
https://www.towsure.com/duvalay-memory-foam-sleeping-bag-2-5cm-sky-blue?gclid=CjwKCAjwiPbWBRBtEiwAJakcpPy-1iHiB8UOM9HZzOI4eDetyIjd3P4VGVirfXwzK16uGl9UtHsmYhoCPbAQAvD_BwE

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
We have a 2 berth so our bed is made up in the front lounge. We have 2 Kampa 500g/M2 that zip together. We find them warm enough and not too warm for 3 seasons. (also lighter 350g/M2 available). To help cover the joins in the cushions we lay out a 2" polyester mattress topper first. These and pillows with colour-matched pillowcases stow easily in the lounge under-bed lockers during the day. On ebay currently the bags are about £46.00 and the topper £26.00 and will give us long service - although I guess pillows and a duvet from home would work out much cheaper!

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If you want bedding made to fit contact http://www.jonic-uk.co.uk/ they make this at reasonable prices. Otherwise try standard bedding from any normal supplier but do watch the bed size and make sure the bedding will fit, as caravan beds tend to be odd sizes and you need to know how big your bed is.
The Delta is a well specified caravan and even in a cold winter should be warm, so sleeping bags need not be anything other than fairly basic or you are likely to be toasted. I prefer to check them out to see if they feel right but they are available almost anywhere.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
We've got the makeup bed at the front so we use normal white sheet to cover the cushions then a 6 inch foam topper to finish it off and one normal duvet for us and a few normal pillows, the kids bunks are the same minus the mattress toppers though .

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
We've got the makeup bed at the front so we use normal white sheet to cover the cushions then a 6 inch foam topper to finish it off and one normal duvet for us and a few normal pillows, the kids bunks are the same minus the mattress toppers though .

Apologies , I meant to say we use 2 single duvets which is enough to cover our bed for the both of us with the overlap but if we are feeling lazy one night and, cant be bothered to make up the bed we just use the single sofas which are long enough to accommodate us for sleeping so single duvets come in handy too !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts