Caravan Club Bookings

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Currently the web site is experiencing a delay caused by all the people trying to book sites for the summer. Now i wonder why that is ??

Val & Frank

May 4, 2005
Visit site
I started at 9.00am and by 9.11 I had booked a pitch at Sandringham for this Xmas.It must be nice to book for the whole year in advance, I only managed to comfirm my Xmas hloidays a few days ago. This would probably explain why my last few summer holidays have been on commercial sites.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just got on the system straight away to book Braemar for the highland games first weekend in September. Need to book somewhere shortly for easter but then in no rush as we are planning to take the rest of next years holidays out of peak time.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
CC site now calming down. Managed to book Trewethett in Cornwall and Wharfedale for a week which will be the stop over on the way down to Cornwall.

Val & Frank

G

No doubt you can guarantee months in advance that nothing will crop up to prevent you taking the 7 or 8 trips you've planned.

And no doubt should you have to cancel atrip the first thing you'll do is tell the CC booking dept.

Just a big FRIENDLY hint to help others who are unable to 100% guarantee that they will have the time free so far in advance.

I've been retired for years and still couldn't gaurantee that I'd be able to take so many bookings so far in advance! I only came back for three weeks and have only just been able to confirm our Christmas trip.

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Why should it be necessary to ring the Club to make a booking when this so-called facility should be up and working more effectively?

May 25, 2005
Visit site
No doubt you can guarantee months in advance that nothing will crop up to prevent you taking the 7 or 8 trips you've planned.

And no doubt should you have to cancel atrip the first thing you'll do is tell the CC booking dept.

Just a big FRIENDLY hint to help others who are unable to 100% guarantee that they will have the time free so far in advance.

I've been retired for years and still couldn't gaurantee that I'd be able to take so many bookings so far in advance! I only came back for three weeks and have only just been able to confirm our Christmas trip.
At this rate, Euro, I will not be able to book anything online as the facility seems totally inadequate!

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
I posted under the uk parks about the caravan club prices for 07. If anyone else has seen such a price increase can they let me know or if it just applies to certains sites.

Thanks

Carolyn

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

The wife tried for a few hours but eventually got us booked into longleat going for the first time and really looking forward to it.

Bring on easter love it in the van.

Andy B

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The online booking works well, I have been usung it now for a couple of years with no issues. The problem currently is the volume of people trying to book as soon as pitch availability is released for next year. It was the same last year you should find normal service is resumed tomorrow with direct access to the booking service.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
God willing I'll be there to take up my bookings, nothing else could get in the way. If miseries such as yourself are missing we'll all benefit!

Happy Christmas

Scorpio

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Scorpio. Give us a shout if you need pulling out of the site when you get there ;-)

I may even have replaced the winch rope by then

May 2, 2005
Visit site
I am sorry, but i think this system of going to book on one day (going live) is stupid. Why they can't just have it on a roll, i was told when i rang it is how it always works. well the answer to that is change it, with all the technology and computer programmes why they just can't go continuous is beyound me. It's like you can't book until we say. come on cc get it sorted.

Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
I have a feeling that members wouldn't be booking so many sites if a deposit was required.

I also think forum topics like this seem to send everyone into panic shopping mode.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I sat on the phone to the CC yesterday morning, hoping to be able to book a pitch at Sandringham for Xmas. No luck!

Got home at 1pm booked online with no problems. OK there was a bit of a delay, but nothing major, and thankfully Sandringham had a couple of spaces left.:O)

Dec 10, 2005
Visit site
You should only be able to book upto 2 months in advance in my opinion.

How many sites are left half empty, when people dont turn up and cant be bothered to phone and cancel!!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts