Caravan Club CL's

PR

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Just booked a CL in Cornwall for August! Not putting the name up. Confirmation email arrives. It states that we are on the CL part of the site, and there are another twent pitches on the non-CL part of the site! There went our peace and quiet. How come it is a CL, as I thought they were limited to five vans in total! Oh and the rest of the site pays the same fees as the CL.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately it does happen. Sometimes you get CL and C&CC CS together but they are normally okay as the CS users are like minded. I always use Google sat view to sus out new sites mainly for the approach route but it would allow you to spot an issue like you have encountered.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
There are a lot like this. Some like Clive said, are also C&CC and some others have rally fields.
One I'm using in August is a small site but has 5 pitches as a CC CL. There's another site in Cumbria I know of that is the same.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
one of our Local CL's has a rally field that is also used for CCC THS as well as another field (that we ended up in last year) that seems to be seperate and nothing to do with (with some that looked like seasonal pitches) either but was quite full. Luckily we managed a quiet corner but next time around will be asking where we're going. Although members of both clubs we didn't want to be squashed up on the THS but wanted the CL that is seperate from everyone else. All appeared to be the same price!

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Don't be put off without looking further. The CL Manor Wood in Cheshire is attached to a large commercial site but the CL is brilliant. It is separate has about 2 acres for 5 vans and is adults only. There is a CL at North Berwick that has a CS as well. Both are excellent. I have found that owners that have a CL usually know what people are expecting.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts