Caravan Club making changes to site bookings and leavings

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
At least with the C&CC when their employee accompanies you to your pitch the incidence of speeding round the site to try to get the best spot doesn't happen. Personally I've never had C&CC site operatives (wardens are for prisons and CC sites) watch how I pitch although the guy at Chertsey helped me to put my awning up when we stayed there.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Parksy said:
Personally I've never had C&CC site operatives (wardens are for prisons and CC sites) watch how I pitch although the guy at Chertsey helped me to put my awning up when we stayed there.

I wish to correct you
smiley-smile.gif

They are Holiday Site Managers or Holiday Site Assistants to give them their proper title
smiley-laughing.gif
You have to admit that not many are the hi-de-hi types .... heh! heh! heh!

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
We always park in front of the door and have never been told off even if we have a porch awning up. Did the same on the two C & CC sites we visited recently and no issues. Why should I park my car across the front and obscure our view? Parking on the offside is a nuisance if you have to carry in groceries etc especially if it is raining.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts