Caravan club vouchers

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Can someone explain how to use these etc. Can someone buy them (as a present for a CC member) if the purchaser is not a member of the caravan club?

Lisa

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
hello lisa, before you buy any you might like to read this http://www.thisisdorset.net/display.var.1031315.0.vouchers_stolen_to_sell_on_ebay.php

People had been wondering where all the vouchers on ebay were coming from, of course many are from genuine customers who get them as rewards for spending on the club credit card. Apparantly the new ones are printed non transferrable but as they are not named that is probably just wishful thinking. You do not have to be a member to use them if you are not a member you will have to pay a supplement. I think the club is trying to dissuade members from selling their unwanted rewards.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa, yes anyone can buy club vouchers if they contact CC head office. Last year the business I work for gave me vouchers which they had purchased as a thank you for twenty years service.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Thanks for clarifying. The lads at work were asking what I would like for my birthday so I though CC vouchers.

(I'm in the CC).

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Linda's posting from the Dorset Echo is interesting and might explain where the many of the vouchers came from. But is there anyone else who wondered if they were not getting the vouchers they were due and just put it down to slow admin. gremlins somewhere ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa,

Just had a look at the Club web-site.....type in Shop and then in the search box....type in gift vouchers.A list comes up and under the title Product Zoom gives info.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts