caravan curtains

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
I don`t like the curtains in the caravan so want to buy some more, mine are a bit glitzy Urgh, We are off to UK next week for a couple of weeks, will be in West Sussex and Sheffield. Can I buy ready made or am I going to have to get the sewing needle out? The ones I`ve seen online are made to measure and I won`t have time for that.
Thanks guys

May 7, 2012
Visit site
My wife did not like the curtains on one caravan we were looking at. they lost the sale as she saw no point in paying thousands for the caravan and then having to spend more on curtains. We rely on the blinds so perhaps we could have just taken the curtains down.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Geordiegirl , hope you like the curtains on your new van then or you'll be part exing it by nxt week !! :p

Craig , ( a geordielad ! )

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Strange things these curtains :lol:
Ours only get used in storage. The blinds used on tour. So curtains are quite insignificant for us. :kiss:

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Hi Geordiegirl , hope you like the curtains on your new van then or you'll be part exing it by nxt week !! :p

Craig , ( a geordielad ! )

Eeh no I wouldn`t dare change again, where are you from CY? We are originally from South Shields, left there 35 years ago, moved to West Sussex then 10 years ago we moved to France.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Never :woohoo: ! Me to . West park area , how's about that , but moved to boldon bout 1o years ago ! Would move to France if we had the chance !

Craig .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts