We also supply the following items to get the caravans up and running :-
  • 12v Leisure Battery
  • 7kg Bottle of Gas
  • Toilet Chemical
  • Water Container
  • Waste Water Container
  • 240v Hook up Lead
  • Step
Caravan Hire Rates:All our weekly hire rates are shown in the table below.
Caravan hire does not have to be of a weekly duration, should you wish to hire for part of a week the charges are calculated pro-rata. Rates4 Berth£10006 Berth£2000All prices shown include insurance & VAT.
NOTE : There is a minimum hire period of 3 days.
We also provide a delivery and collection service. We deliver our hire caravans to the event site!!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Forgetting the rules breach for the moment which it is , the hire charges seem well expensive when compared to our local dealer.
What sort of events do theye hav in mind?
Ok I too agree with John.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's not advertising John, I am not connected with the company and nor have I posted any details of how to contact the company.

I just wondered what people's thoughts were on the concept and the price. If you attend a high profile event such as Burghley Horse Trials as a spectator and take your own caravan, the nightly fee to camp there is around £50 plus.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Do you two think I am connected with the company concerned?

For christ's sake, I saw it somewhere and thought I'd ask peoples opinions as I personally thought £2000 for seven days hire was excessive.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
LMH said:
Do you two think I am connected with the company concerned?

For christ's sake, I saw it somewhere and thought I'd ask peoples opinions as I personally thought £2000 for seven days hire was excessive.
Calm down dear- it's only a forum post
lol.gif

I'd already seen the topic and it is not advertising. There are no contact details, phone numbers, email addresses etc in Lisa's post

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
jimmy the golfer said:
Lisa, As a matter of interest, what is...."up the irons" Is it a Team name? It is just bugging me.....cheers jimmy

LOL! Up the irons is the salute of Iron Maiden fans. (Heavy metal band), the pic in my avatar is Bruce Dickinson who is the lead singer.
smiley-cool.gif

Lisa x

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I've got a 6 berth 'van and all the equipment and I'll get OH to tow it to an event. That'll be £2k please. Ker-ching.
smiley-laughing.gif

mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts