Caravan mover again!!!!

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi some time ago I posted problems with my mover causing damage to my caravan and car. Thanks for your helpful replies.
Now I need some help please, the insurance need an independent report on my mover. Any idea who and how I get this living in Winchester
Thanks in advance Swiftsmithy

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You are asking almost the impossible now that it is over two months since the problem and what may or may not have been done in the time in between then and now.

Also is the difficulty of finding someone who is fully conversant with the mover, its parameters and limitations.

This in itself rules out just about every caravan engineer who knows anything about Powrtouch movers as they are simply fitters working to a set installation programme.

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
My Powr Touch mover developed a fault to one mover, and after trying to make it engage according to instructions, called the company and had reasonable conversation as to what had ben tried, determined it needed closer examination by their engineer. He came few days later with complete unit ready to replace original. Found the defect, water contamination of electric terminals, and replaced whole unit so all now works as it should. Wife now most happy, as that's her toy. Good service for me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts