Caravan Movers

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As to whether they are worth the invetment will depend on why you would want one. I have one because it's impossible for me to get my van on my drive, I can hitch up on my own without any help at all ,manouveribility-I can get the van on the pitch in the exact way I want in the position I want no matter what the access is, it saves wear on my clutch as I don't have use the car to reverse my van and of couse it saves me having a bad back trying to push it when required. So im my view it's great value and wouldn't be without it, by the way I recomend the powertouch because of soft start and 5 year guarantee. Hope this helps

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Fred,

Fred they are brilliant,if you have got to the stage as I have(arthiritis)and all that,they are a damn good investment.No more pushing and pulling your caravan into position,you can after practice park your caravan on a sixpence,the finest investment we have ever made caravanwise.Powertouch is one of the better ones.Have a look on www.Powerwheel.com they give you a 5year warranty and they will come to you to fit it.Ok its a lot of money but well well worth go on Fred treat yourself.Good luck and happy caravanning.Jim

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Fred have a look on the General & Technical Topics Forum, you'll find stacks of postings about Movers. Generally everyone thinks they're great especially the wheel mounted type.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
bought the powrtouch1 - fitter came and fitted and showed me how to operate can't wait to go down the fast lane of the M5 withoit the car (I must be contribution to the reduction of greenhouse gases) (only joking)

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
bought the powrtouch1 - fitter came and fitted and showed me how to operate can't wait to go down the fast lane of the M5 withoit the car (I must be contribution to the reduction of greenhouse gases) (only joking)
hi! best investment next to the van i made was in a powertouch

mover, expensive approx

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts