Caravan movers

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I have just read on your forum about the Powertouch Evo mover and not too sure about this disengaging bit. How do members think it compares with the Truma SE R? I need to buy a mover as I am getting on a bit and have a bad back and want to get the best one. Thanks.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
To Haymarket Techies

Please could "New members - say hello" be moved off the top of the Index List so it's not inundated with technical questions by default? :huh:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
To Haymarket Techies

Please could "New members - say hello" be moved off the top of the Index List so it's not inundated with technical questions by default? :huh:
Don't worry about it WC, the topic can easily be moved to a more suitable message board by moderators, it's no problem. The new members message board is at the top of the forum page for a reason, it's so that new forum members see it first.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Trish
Both Truma and Powertouch are excellent quality movers. They can be purchased with electrical engagement. They are not the cheapest but the guarantees and back up are second to none.
The new top of the range Truma XT is almost £2,000 but has loads of user friendly gizmos.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Electric engagement souns a good idea, but it's more expensive and complicated, and on some models the engagement drive projects forward some way from the main mover and can get damaged if crossing kerbs, speed bumps etc.

If you find the manual engagement getting a bit hard, conside removing the cross shaft if one is fitted. This way you only fight with one set of return springs at a time. Get the longest handle you can find to increase the lever ratio, or delegate the task to the OH.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts