Caravan Service Due

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I will get the caravan serviced when I can, I am more concerned with damp than anything else and although I have a cheap meter I would prefer that it is checked with a professional one. A bit of reassurance on the rest though would not go amiss.
Yes damp is the biggest concern, This years readings are the lowest we have had since new, same mobile engineer for the last 4 years. What lovely caravanning weather we are having.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I do hope that as long as the governments advice of social distancing and isolating is in force that none of the caravan manufacturers hold any customer to the time schedule s for warranty inspections and servicing. We also have to consider the post restriction times, as service centres will be very busy as owners try get the work done thats been postponed, and of course there's a strong possibility that some dealers may not make it through, so access to service facilities is likely to be even more pressed.

I suspect if any manufacturer did unreasonably decline liability, if it were challenged in court the contract term is likely to be declared unfair due to the specific circumstances.

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I except thr rap on my nuckles that I had mine done on the 18/5. The comments written were, fridge loose in housing, fire battery corroded, tyre dated 2014.. All these items I know could have been found by anyone really. The fridge , I do not push pull the thing when opening but as said it was loose. The fire battery , now that's odd as it was only last year the whole fire was taken out and serviced with parts required done. The tyre , yes I do know that but it feels and looks good. Plus the satisfaction knowing all the gas and electrics tested properly.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
No worries Robert . I had mine in the private mobile guys workshop for a failed window seal last week!
Letโ€™s hope we can all get out again soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: Beachball

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts