Caravan Show at the NEC 17th-25th Feb

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Who's going to the National Boat Caravan and Outdoor Show at the NEC Birmingham? Perhaps those who are and are interested in meeting up with someone from the forum can post on what days they'll be there.

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lutz

If you have time come and say hello....it will be good to see you again.

In fact it would be nice to meet any of you from the forum as I enjoy reading your comments and questions.

Hall 3A.... Stand 3601A

If any of you are staying on the Chapel Lane Caravan Site then come and see us in the evening and have a drink. We will possibly be the only Fendt Caravan there!! so you will not miss us.

Feb 10, 2007
Visit site
Hi Lutz

If you have time come and say hello....it will be good to see you again.

In fact it would be nice to meet any of you from the forum as I enjoy reading your comments and questions.

Hall 3A.... Stand 3601A

If any of you are staying on the Chapel Lane Caravan Site then come and see us in the evening and have a drink. We will possibly be the only Fendt Caravan there!! so you will not miss us.
Hi Joyce! What will you be exhibiting?! We'll be there bright and early on Monday 19. Perhaps we'll call by your stand. Hope it's a very successful show for you. Best wishes. Sue and Roy x

Feb 10, 2007
Visit site
We'll be there bright and early on Monday 19th. We usually stop for a few coffee or beer breaks to give the old feet a rest, so if anyone can join us that would be fun.

We would especially like to meet other couples who tour extensively through Europe as that's what we plan to do as soon as we've sold our house. Just can't wait! Mortgage-free, no job responsibilities, that's got to be the life of most people's dreams!

Have fun. Best wishes Sue & Roy xx

Apr 10, 2006
Visit site
For people going on the 25th. A different show called focus opens on the 25th so with both very popular shows running the roads around the NEC will be a real pain.

Try to avoid the M42 if possible and plan a route through the airport roads

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
Firstly let me say nice to see you again Lutz and nice to meet Simon & Carol, and Jasper hope you had a good show.

Secondly sorry to Sue & Roy as we were already at the show when you posted your reply and question and so I do not know whether you came to the show and saw us in Hall 3A.

We had a very good show and I hope all those who attended did....and that you did not go home with a caravan or motorhome that you did not intend to buy!

I wonder how many of you actually did!!!!!

Buy a caravan I mean................

Jan 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi Joyce,

It was nice to meet you too at the show.

We had a great day and came away with a new 3 way fridge ready for our new van at a bargain price too!

It's a shame that more Forum members didn't say hello as there must have been quite a few that went apart from us & Lutz who we managed to miss!

Anyway it's good to put faces to names & hope to see you again.

Kind Regards,

Caroline & Simon

TRENDING THREADS