Caravan sites in Perthshire

BryonySymes

Administrator
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi all!

I was hoping you could help me out with a feature for our December issue.

Do you have any recommendations for caravan sites in and around Perthshire, in Scotland?

I've found some great medium-sized parks but not very many small, informal and peaceful sites. I'd very much appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks,

Bryony

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Not an area where we have used a lot of sites but the C&CC site at Scone is worth considering and further North Blair Atholl but not small,

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
We eloped to Pitlochry a long time ago and have tried most sites.
The best two were Blair Castle and River Tilt.
The former is excellent. The latter has focused on statics but still take a handful of tourers .
Quite honestly we don't stay in Perthshire anymore .Even coming back from the top last month we stayed at Inverhavon Newtonmore rather than our old matrimonial county. Most of the good touring parks have been redeveloped for private statics and holiday rentals. A sign of the times perhaps.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
So the coast between Arbroath and Dundee is near Perthshire?
I'm sure where you say is great but not quite was asked B)

BryonySymes

Administrator
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Lochness,

Thank you for that suggestion! It looks like a great site. Although not in Perthshire, it is still well placed for visiting many of the attractions that I've already mentioned, as well as Angus, so I am going to include it.

Thanks for posting!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Lochness, (Jimroy), don't knot why your leaving , you had six postings with good replys to to your questions, and two thank you's. Everyong gets a bit of a bad answer every now an again. Broyony was going to put your suggestion into the artical.
Cherio, from a fellow Scot.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
......the facts are that Bryony asked for smaller sites in and around Perthshire.

Lochness used local knowledge to recommend a site near Carnoustie some 34 miles from Perth itself and much closer to the Angus/Perthshire border.......in other words he constructively answered the OP's question.

I can see why he is miffed.....perhaps he will reconsider leaving :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts