Caravan storage - Worcestershire/ Kidderminster/ stourport/ Halesowen areas

Apr 12, 2023
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Hope your all keeping well!

This may be a long shot but does anyone know of any storage places in the areas above. We have storage up until February and can stay longer but wouldn't mind some storage with a bit more security and cover preferably.

Thanks.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
There's a caravan storage place at Hunnington, on the right before you get to Romsley.
I've no idea if they have any vacancies, the phone number is
Alternatively you could try the Camping and Caravanning Club site at Clent, I believe that they do caravan storage.

Reactions: Caravan newbie
Sep 2, 2023
Visit site
I'm at Ridgeway Caravan Storage at Powick, halfway between Malvern and Worcester on the A449. £135 per quarter and open 24/7. CaSSOA Gold security and nicer people you wouldn't wish to meet. Also theres a AWS registered technician on site for all your needs.

Reactions: Caravan newbie
Apr 12, 2023
Visit site
I'm at Ridgeway Caravan Storage at Powick, halfway between Malvern and Worcester on the A449. £135 per quarter and open 24/7. CaSSOA Gold security and nicer people you wouldn't wish to meet. Also theres a AWS registered technician on site for all your needs.
This is probably a bit further out the way but really like the registered technician onsite. Thanks

Apr 12, 2023
Visit site
There's a caravan storage place at Hunnington, on the right before you get to Romsley.
I've no idea if they have any vacancies, the phone number is
Alternatively you could try the Camping and Caravanning Club site at Clent, I believe that they do caravan storage.
Thank you. I'll do some more digging on this one. I have found the caravan and camping club prices for storage are quite expensive but you get what you pay for I guess. Thanks Parksy

Reactions: Parksy
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We use the same site and I think there may be some vacancies soon. A very secure GOLD CASSOA rated site. Our caravan is currently being serviced by the AWS tech on site.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
There a place near Bromsgrove Greenfields self storage a great place for a caravan you have check if they any spaces 01527879472

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
If you haven't used the site, don't recommend it.
It could undermine the credibility of any future recommendations you might make

Oct 31, 2023
Visit site
I’m having a nightmare trying to find any storage within half hr of Stourbridge. I’ve been trying the Romsley site for 3 weeks and it’s going to voicemail. The other 2 in romsley are full. Greenfields is full. Been going down the list on the Cassoa website. There is one space 35 mins away but seems expensive at £720. On a waiting list for 3 places now.
Want to buy a caravan but can’t until I’ve got storage sorted.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I’m having a nightmare trying to find any storage within half hr of Stourbridge. I’ve been trying the Romsley site for 3 weeks and it’s going to voicemail. The other 2 in romsley are full. Greenfields is full. Been going down the list on the Cassoa website. There is one space 35 mins away but seems expensive at £720. On a waiting list for 3 places now.
Want to buy a caravan but can’t until I’ve got storage sorted.
Have you tried Ridgeway Storage in Malvern? It may be a bit far, but you can always move at a later date when a space becomes available nearer to you.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried Ridgeway Storage in Malvern? It may be a bit far, but you can always move at a later date when a space becomes available nearer to you.
As Buckman states , might be better to get a storage slot, further away and then find one closer.
Where we are there are several farms doing storage units, and outdoor space, rather than dedicated Caravan storage sites.

Reactions: will247 and Buckman
Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
As Buckman states , might be better to get a storage slot, further away and then find one closer.
Where we are there are several farms doing storage units, and outdoor space, rather than dedicated Caravan storage sites.
Absolutely agree with this. Storage spaces can be so difficult to get. We had to use two that were more expensive/further away than our desired location. It took us 3 or 4 years before a space became availabe on our prefered site (2 miles away and v cheap)
Not letting this space go!!

Oct 31, 2023
Visit site
Absolutely agree with this. Storage spaces can be so difficult to get. We had to use two that were more expensive/further away than our desired location. It took us 3 or 4 years before a space became availabe on our prefered site (2 miles away and v cheap)
Not letting this space go!!
Thanks guys, I agree and I think it’s what I may have to do. On 4 waiting lists locally now!

Reactions: Bluetonic

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Willows Caravan Storage in Marchington is 1 hour 20 mins from Stourbridge according to Google maps. Not Cassoa registered but has CCTV and electric gates.
Have you looked for Non Cassoa sites. Cassoa is a trade body that sites pay to register with in return for being on their list. As our storage owner said, he didn’t need the advertising that came with the Cassoa list as he had plenty of business. Yes you may get an insurance discount on a Cassoa site but non Cassoa sites may be a bit cheaper.
Mel

Reactions: Hutch
Oct 31, 2023
Visit site
Willows Caravan Storage in Marchington is 1 hour 20 mins from Stourbridge according to Google maps. Not Cassoa registered but has CCTV and electric gates.
Have you looked for Non Cassoa sites. Cassoa is a trade body that sites pay to register with in return for being on their list. As our storage owner said, he didn’t need the advertising that came with the Cassoa list as he had plenty of business. Yes you may get an insurance discount on a Cassoa site but non Cassoa sites may be a bit cheaper.
Mel
Thanks Mel - yes I’ve found one locally at a marina which is non Cassoa but it’s also full.
1hr 20 is too far unfortunately for getting it after work for a weekend trip away - unless it’s up in that area. Thanks though.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Thanks Mel - yes I’ve found one locally at a marina which is non Cassoa but it’s also full.
1hr 20 is too far unfortunately for getting it after work for a weekend trip away - unless it’s up in that area. Thanks though.
Stourbridge to Powick in Malvern is about 40 mins, but with traffic on a Friday add another 20 minutes as M5 is always busy. Ridgeway are also opening another storage field in the very near future.

Apr 12, 2023
Visit site
Theres a place called unswick farm fishery. Is not a registered storage but it's in hartlebury and it's only £8 a week. We store ours there at the moment with the vision to look for something a little better next year. If you want his number I can pass it on to you. Alternatively if you Google the fishery you'll find it there.

TRENDING THREADS