Caravans go Free, Brittany Ferries - with Alan Rogers

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
The following offer was emailed out to me today by the Alan Rogers organisation who are behind the Alan Rogers Campsite Guides. I just thought it might be worth sharing with others:

Exclusive - Caravans Go FREE with Brittany Ferries

Caravans go FREE

Portsmouth - Caen/Cherbourg

It's a long time since we've been able to offer such a good deal with Brittany Ferries but here it is - and it's proving incredibly popular! Whether you want us to book your pitch, or mobile home, for you, or need some Camping Cheques, it's a spectacular deal.

Travel midweek during low season from Portsmouth to Caen (14:45 outward or 08:30 inward) or Portsmouth to Cherbourg (11:15/16:45 outward or 23:45 inward) and your caravan (any length) will travel FREE!

Price Example

3 Camping Cheques (worth £41.85) plus return Portsmouth-Caen/Cherbourg crossing

From only £298

Caravan goes FREE

Find all details and conditions here

Midweek is all week EXCEPT:

outward: Friday night

inward: Saturday afternoon and night

Don't delay - get a quote today!

01580 214000

I hope somebody may benefit - I do like to get a bargain (even for other people).

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Great one Vectisrambler - that's what I like to hear - someone has got a bargain! Often people pooh pooh these offers, thinking that there is some disadvantage, and never even enquire.

I'm glad you got such a cheap crossing - the saving will pay for a lot of holiday spending!

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
It doesn't show on the 'International' Camping Cheques website, www.campingcheque.com (which is in English) but does show on the English version www.campingcheque.co.uk - which is what you get if you click on the British flag on the 'international' website!

Personally I think the two websites are very confusing - it was much easier when each country had it's own and you didn't need to click on the flag.

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I've now booked by phoning Alan Rogers (same company)The Camping Cheque site still has not been modified. Also now booked for hol in Poitou-Charentes region. Roll on!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts