Caravans on TV 2nd April

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Caravans: A British Love Affair

BBC2 Thursday 2 April 8.00pm. A documentary about the story of caravanning in Britain from the 1950s through to the present day. Previously shown on BBC4 back in February, don't miss your chance to see this documentary.

Enjoy

Cheers

Dustydog

Mar 8, 2007
Visit site
Dustydog,

I watched this programme the first time round when it was on BBC4 and to be honest I was not that impressed, as I had expected a more modern approach, still thanks for the reminder anyway,

best regards, Martin

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Dustydog,

I watched this programme the first time round when it was on BBC4 and to be honest I was not that impressed, as I had expected a more modern approach, still thanks for the reminder anyway,

best regards, Martin
Hi Martin

I missed it myself. What a shame they can mess up a chance like this.

Cheers

Alan

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog,

best regards, Martin
I saw it first time around and, being not full of the technical caravanny stuff you can easily get elsewhere, the "retro" content and feel made me long for a time when everything was, well, simpler. Highly recommended but I am sure techyheads won't be that impressed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts