carmarthen bay / tenby

May 1, 2006
Visit site
Has any one been here ? we are looking for a site with entertainment for us and the kids and an indoor swimming pool. How long is it to tenby from here? any more good sites nearer tenby except kiln park as we are going there l8r on in the year.

Apr 28, 2006
Visit site
Manorbier nearby may be worth a look. Stayed there recently and it has indoor pool, club house etc, which, although not what we were looking for may suit yourselves.

May 1, 2006
Visit site
Manorbier nearby may be worth a look. Stayed there recently and it has indoor pool, club house etc, which, although not what we were looking for may suit yourselves.
many thsnks chris for that will have a look........ any more suggestions will be much appreciated...

Apr 25, 2006
Visit site
Hi there, we (hubby, myself and 10yr old son) have just come back from Manobier Country Park last week.

Clean lovely site, pool was nice and clean not like it was in Kiln Park last year.

Nice size club with the usual bingo, disco and karaoke,not what we usually go for but it had a friendly feel about it.

It's about a 10min drive into Tenby.

(Great big car park on your right as you come into Tenby

Apr 28, 2006
Visit site
One thing I should note is that Manorbier did not accept dogs. We have only recently bought our first van and did not think to check prior. I must say that I wasn't impressed with the attitude of the staff. They would not even allow us to leave the dogs in the car while we sited the van and awning. I had to leave my father-in-law to sort the van out while we returned the dogs to Swansea, which luckily is only about an hours drive away. I appreciate that the park has policies but the lack of understanding and flexibility was pretty bad in my opinion.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Carmarthen Bay is approx 45mins from Tenby,you could try RUMBLEWAY at New Hedges just on the outskirts of Tenby has Club and SwimmingPool,There is also TREFALUN at St Florence where you use the facilities of the Static site next door called (New Minerton), we use Trefalun often.CROSS PARK holiday centre at Broadmoor is another,some of the swimming pools on these sites are outside though.The 3 sites i've mentioned are all within 10mins drive from Tenby.Hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS