Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I have a Bailey auvergne se 1992 and I need to urgently put a new carpet in it. Does anyone know of a source to buy a carpet that is allready made to size that can be easily placed and removed or how to fit one that is cut from a piece of carpet?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would look for a suitable off cut of carpet, then if you'r like me, I would get a tame carpet fitter to cut it to size then take it to the local man who has a machine to bind such pieces, I have had severel rugs made out of carpet off cuts for the house this way.

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
hi go to a carpet wearhouse ask for a rollend of 16foot long.x the width you require.lay out new on the ground,cut out old carpet from the caravan,lay this over the new and cut round the shape leaving half inch of new carpet all the way round.refit to the caravan using a very sharp knife.easy.cost us

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There is a caravan surplus place in Hull, where you can buy pieces of carpet the right width/size. I'm not sure if they do mail order or not, but are very cheap is you're near enough to collect. They also sell other bits and bobs for vans, including plywood, toilet chemicals etc. In fact, their chemicals are the cheapest around here. If you need more details, let me know.

There is a caravan surplus place in Hull, where you can buy pieces of carpet the right width/size. I'm not sure if they do mail order or not, but are very cheap is you're near enough to collect. They also sell other bits and bobs for vans, including plywood, toilet chemicals etc. In fact, their chemicals are the cheapest around here. If you need more details, let me know.
Wheres this caravan surplus in Hull Janet?

Got a postcode?

HH

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts