Carry on camping

Jan 15, 2008
Visit site
Some of you will have been 'members' of this now defunct forum site,but I wonder what has happened to some of the regular contributers.Some you see on here like LB ,Graham the fireman,Emmerson,Parksy but what has happened to Diane from Tesco in Wales,Colin Bridgend,or the VW Beetle fanatic who had health issues and many others.Anybody know if they are on here but under different nics.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Colin Bridgend bought a motorhome due to his wife's deteriorating health. He was posting occaisionally but haven't seen him for a while.
mel

Jan 15, 2008
Visit site
I thought you might say that LB!!!!!!!! . She was a very fast lady I understand,especially on the M4 if I recall. So Colin gone over to motorhome because last I heard he had gone over to a seasonal pitch.Lets hope Myrna's health improves.

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
hi Plotter,
some of us are still around and breathing just, one or two did migrate back here for a while but then faded away like Liz and Sue.
but things move on, and so do people, must say I did like the chatroom though, Sir roger said he had forgotten about it probably the best senario in the end.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Morning chaps
smiley-kiss.gif

We don't have a caravan anymore, but I do pop in here occasionally to check up on you all!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Often wondered what happened to that site, I thought it was more interactive than other sites that I have browsed.Their was another lady who had me laughing with her comments when cleaning on a certain caravan site.
Royston

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts