Castle Cary, Creetown, Newton Stewart

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi

This site is not far from me so have never been to it. But why not consider going that little bit further to the Glenluce area. As creetown is only a small village. Or you could also consider the park of brandedleys which is in Crocketford. This park has bar, restaurant, indoor heated pool. And is fairly central for South west Scotland.

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi Dougie, I'm looking for a seasonal site with indoor pool for the youngest one. Is there much to do around Newton Stewart? Thanks Niki
hi

As in Newton stewart no not a lot esp for kids, But you are not far from the Ayrshire coast, which is excellent on a good day. Where you will find a haven holiday park that was once a butlins! Where i think you can still buy day passes. Then of coarse there is culzean castle and adventure park ideal for familys. Newton stewart is just a small town which dont offer much .

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
we were at Castle Cary, touring in July 2007 the site was ok not much to do for kids in the area unless your prepared to be driving most days. The outdoor pool was needing repair - our little girl cut her foot and the indoor pool was alway empty, that was in 2007. There were a lot of people from Glasgow area had seasonal touring pitches. Kikcudbright seemed to have a lot going on when we went for the day.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts