cats

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
camel said:
I went to my mates house today, and his mates dog attacked me , I said in reallife when I was still in the Army I would of knifed it right betweet the shoulder blabes, lucky dog

Totally untrained dog and Owner. Bring your Hands Up and as the dog jumps up Knee into it's cheast. Disables the attack but keeps the animal alive. You will still get bitten, BUT. . I love animals. Even Grey Squirrels.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
camel said:
I went to my mates house today, and his mates dog attacked me , I said in reallife when I was still in the Army I would of knifed it right betweet the shoulder blabes, lucky dog

Totally untrained dog and Owner. Bring your Hands Up and as the dog jumps up Knee into it's cheast. Disables the attack but keeps the animal alive. You will still get bitten, BUT. . I love animals. Even Grey Squirrels.

If the dog is dangerous then you should go to the police; what if it was a child that came into the house?
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts