CC 100th aniv - TV coverage

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Probably not Lol as it is on the local BBC programme. Yo may be able to see it via the wonders of the web tho'.

I have been referred to articles that appear on BBC local television from other parts of the country and managed to see most by searching the BBC website.

can be a bit of a delay tho and not all local stuff gets "on" - worth a try over the w/e I would have thought.

I am about to upgrade my Laptop and having seen the CC mag article on using a Laptop as a TV in the caravan I would think that soon I could save the program to file and send it to you.

Sadly I am unable to do this as yet. But had you thoug............

Whoops! I can feel myself going off subject Heeeellllppp!!!!

Phew! that was close.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark

I do not think so - it was advertised on the Local BBC News this morning as an article that would appear on the Local News bit this evening - probabaly just on BBC South.

As I said to Lol - you may be able to see it via the BBC website - but not every "article" is available and sometimes not for a few days after the program goes out.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Probably not Lol as it is on the local BBC programme. Yo may be able to see it via the wonders of the web tho'.

I have been referred to articles that appear on BBC local television from other parts of the country and managed to see most by searching the BBC website.

can be a bit of a delay tho and not all local stuff gets "on" - worth a try over the w/e I would have thought.

I am about to upgrade my Laptop and having seen the CC mag article on using a Laptop as a TV in the caravan I would think that soon I could save the program to file and send it to you.

Sadly I am unable to do this as yet. But had you thoug............

Whoops! I can feel myself going off subject Heeeellllppp!!!!

Phew! that was close.
Lucky miss there Clive, least you'll know better next time. Thanks anyway, I'm getting used to missing the caravan programs anyway.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts