CC and C&CC Rallies THS

May 20, 2005
Visit site
80% of my caravaning is on Rallies or THS (temporary holidays sites) I had to retire early due to M/S so I can not afford club sites. They are cheap and also run under club rules which means come 11pm they are relatively quite. Some THS are run on commercial sites so you can use the facilities.

My favorite THS is Brixham it is a large field next to a small commercial site so you can use the showers etc. I have a solar panel and also have the car set up to charge the spare battery in the boot, the great thing about Brixham is you don't need to use the car every thing is with in walking distance even for me, or you can catch the bus from out side the entrance, if their are 4 of you it is cheaper to get a Taxi back from the town centre its costs less than £4.

There are several Holiday camps near by that allow you to go in and watch the entertainment for the price of your drinks. The local swimming baths is just round the corner.

We have been going for years since the kids were young they have their own caravans now and still go, its £5.75 per unit per night 2 adults 2 children problem though now is school holidays have changed (ours used to break up at the end of June) its closes on the 16th July.

I would like to thank all the People who volunteer to run these sites with out them they would not exist, I have noticed each year that fewer are run.

Do you use Rallies THS sites if so what are your favorites

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Paul - sorry to hear of your illness. What part of Brixham is this site as we visit this area every year. We are going to Paignton on 13th April at Widend Site. We like the Paignton/Brixham area very much.

May 20, 2005
Visit site
Centry touring park Berryhead country park Brixham as you go down the lane to the country park turn left just before the pitch and put colf continue into the field for the THS dont go into the Centry touring park entrance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts